AudioTransmitter7000AudioTransmitter7000

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

Thank you God!

Thanks for ending that YuYu shit.

SW: Clash Of The Sith SW: Clash Of The Sith

HEY!

Congrats on the successful movie <33 much love to you my friend.

Ganon's Kingdom Ganon's Kingdom

All our ten are belong to you

Good work, omfg. I loveeeed it!

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 6 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 6

DUDE!

How many episodes have you released!? HOW MANY HAVE YOU MADE! They come out every single day!!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

It was just amazing.

I don't review, or give ratings too many movies. This one has so much emotion, so much soul, I just had to take a minute or two of my time to congratulate you on your success. I know it wasn't just you behind the scenes, voice actors put work into it, musicians. So well done, I would love to see a longer story with music, but with singing too. Take a bow, this was an excellent piece!

Super Stick Bros. (2007) Super Stick Bros. (2007)

OMG WAS SOO GOOD :'(

But you missed the major punching, hitting, awesome SFX. Aww man just SFX and this woulda been spectacular. You were SO close to perfection.

Mango Mango

Haha! I'm so happy now :)

This could make any emo or depressed kid a happy kid. I'm neither emo or depressed, just in the mood for something funny. This made me laugh cuz it never ends.. I'm in a better mood :)

Emo-B-Gone Emo-B-Gone

ALL EMO BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

I love this shit! Gimme gimme gimme!

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Introduce some fusion!

I'd love to see a Mario & Luigi fusion in the series. I'd love to see the outcome. Maigi. Lurio.

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

This is great!

I truly love this shit. I'm glad it was only a joke at the beginning of the movie! Woot! Worth a chuckle or two.. or 12.