AudioTransmitter7000AudioTransmitter7000

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Age of War Age of War

Great but it PISSES ME OFF!

I get to the Hard difficulty, then it's too hard :(

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Nice work

I liked it, I played passed the first boss, then quit. I thought it was too long for me, I'm not an RPG fan, but I tried it out. I enjoyed it and that's all. You're good with stories. I'm more of an action fanatic. Good work!!

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

Good game

It was good, but it did get repetetive, kinda.. quick to get in and get out. But hey, I came here, I played YOUR game of ALL games. That must be worth something to you. It's not gold, but it's good. I could never make a game like this, it was well detailed, the sounds.. well there coulda been louder, freaker zombie sounds. As well, more guns, upgrades, and defences. Maybe even faster zombies. Well done, be proud, it was a simplistic game, one building, one guy, ammo, gun, zombies, and defence.. and grenades. You've done more than some people ever could. You also don't have to reply to this, just keep it in mind.

TheMillz responds:

It's kool, I wanna reply. Besides, that's basically the way I look at it, that of all games, you did play ours. Thanks for that. And for reviewing. You didn't have to but you did. Thanks for reviewing. And thanks to you and anonymouss for bumping those 2 six scores to where ppl can't see them from the game page ;)

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

Really good, but multiplayer would be better.

You know what I mean lol..

Slit Your Nose! Slit Your Nose!

You wacko!

I played 'Slit Your Wrists'(or whatever) on the frontpage, and I thought it was sick and dimented. Honestly, you freak, stop with these games. Jesus Christ, get some bloody help!

Crizzle dungeon Crizzle dungeon

You deserved third place

Fifth place was way too low. You deserved third! Very good job.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

I get scared FAR too easily..

I once played Exmortis. I tried getting far but after about 8 minutes I turned it off cause' it freaked me out too much. I went to see The Ring 2. I looked at the floor the whole time. I just get too scared, way too easily. I won't risk a heart attack anytime soon. Great game nonetheless. The fucking dolls scared me lol.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Stress Reliever

You outdid yourselves!

Majora's Mask Trivia Majora's Mask Trivia

Well it proved something..

It has been five years since I last played and beaten the game.. and I managed to remember enough to get a 72.5%.. at least I remember enough things.. though I still needed the walkthrough book to beat the game lmao!

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

That was my score, since I can't uhmm.. get it on the highscore.. yea I hate people that do stuff cuz they suck at it..