AudioTransmitter7000AudioTransmitter7000

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

Thank you God!

Thanks for ending that YuYu shit.

SW: Clash Of The Sith SW: Clash Of The Sith

HEY!

Congrats on the successful movie <33 much love to you my friend.

Ganon's Kingdom Ganon's Kingdom

All our ten are belong to you

Good work, omfg. I loveeeed it!

Age of War Age of War

Great but it PISSES ME OFF!

I get to the Hard difficulty, then it's too hard :(

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Nice work

I liked it, I played passed the first boss, then quit. I thought it was too long for me, I'm not an RPG fan, but I tried it out. I enjoyed it and that's all. You're good with stories. I'm more of an action fanatic. Good work!!

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

Good game

It was good, but it did get repetetive, kinda.. quick to get in and get out. But hey, I came here, I played YOUR game of ALL games. That must be worth something to you. It's not gold, but it's good. I could never make a game like this, it was well detailed, the sounds.. well there coulda been louder, freaker zombie sounds. As well, more guns, upgrades, and defences. Maybe even faster zombies. Well done, be proud, it was a simplistic game, one building, one guy, ammo, gun, zombies, and defence.. and grenades. You've done more than some people ever could. You also don't have to reply to this, just keep it in mind.

TheMillz responds:

It's kool, I wanna reply. Besides, that's basically the way I look at it, that of all games, you did play ours. Thanks for that. And for reviewing. You didn't have to but you did. Thanks for reviewing. And thanks to you and anonymouss for bumping those 2 six scores to where ppl can't see them from the game page ;)

DJ Runaway - Collision Course DJ Runaway - Collision Course

Your download count

It actually hit 1337! Leetness! Nice sound.